Talk to Your Doctor


Talk with your doctor or another health professional if you smoke, drink alcohol, or use certain drugs; live in a stressful or abusive environment; or work with or live around toxic substances.

Health care professionals can help you with counseling, treatment, and other support services.

Content Source: Centers for Disease Control and Prevention

Schedule Online 24/7:


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Newsletter Powered By :